Floodgates

Monday, August 29, 2011

Twenty Treats


          

1. This is not an advertising campaign for Al Baik. It's just that the chicken is so gooooddddd!

2. Nuclear fissions, fusions and solar flares. The radio operates because they do.Let's take a moment to praise them all.  







3. Don't we just love Kung Fu Panda???





4. Magnetic fields are so beautiful and MAGNETIC! they don't draw you in with deception, like vampires but only through pure magnetism. As for dynamos, they are just dynamic. And since I've already dedicated one whole post to that, dynamos should be VERY grateful. They should write a sonnet for me and continue to thank me through their humble servitude for a very long time. Like a very very long time.

5. B.P. makes the best ones but I couldn't find a picture of that. Nevertheless, FRUIT BUNS! : D

6. Ooh ooh look! Nature's shredder a.k.a. Black hole! It is so black and wide and not shiny.
Random stars. Aren't they PRETTY?



7. Nike shoes. They look best in grey. Okay, not really, but these do!
These shoes are called Lunar Eclipse! How innovative!

8. Einstein was so cute. This is a thread contributing to the semblance of an ode to him, for all that he has given Physics. Our space-time fabric would have so many holes without you and your theories of relativity to sew it all together. So thank you, you were cool.


9. The red beak, the silky white fur and orange padded feet! Yes it's a penguin, namely the Gentoo penguin. And it's walking on snow, which reminds me that today is a very hot day and looking at snow pictures makes me feel slightly better.

10. The most beautiful object in space, in my opinion: a neutron star. I love them so much I don't have words to express what I feel when I see them. I'm so grateful that you exist because you make my world so bright.
PULSAR! Listen to the pulse. You can't? It's okay, just check your carotids.

No comments:

Post a Comment